Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paige's Room

Here is the bedding that we got for Paige, it has pink paisley on the other side of the quilt and bumper with purples and greens. Her room is a sage green with a black furniture (thanks to my lovely sister for the crib :)


We got these to go in her room too with her name above the castle door...they are so cute and go with the bedding so well...now both girls have art work with their name on it (no fighting about it when they share a room later on or so we hope :)


I got the same mobile for Paige's Room as for Haley's but got a purple butterfly for the name on the wall. I wanted a dragonfly but they didn't have any small ones...oh well, still love it! Also I got this little fairy princess doll for her room too...just seemed to go....(since it is a fairy princess she will be the tomboy I am sure...:)



No comments: