I am now 32 weeks and 3 days...still closed and looking good....but I have to admit every time I move or anything I feel like I am just wanted for the ball to drop or my water to break I should say. My doc says I am measuring between 31-32 weeks, Paige is around 4-4.5 lbs and still head down and has a heartbeat around 140. I believe I am experiencing braxton hicks but it makes me nervous and I look at the clock every time because I am afraid it will become regular at some point. I just need to make it another 3-4 weeks and then I am in the NICU clear. It is very strange to still be pregnant and everything from here on out is a new experience.
It is so cute too, because Haley will now give my belly a kiss when I say give Paige a kiss, we have to try and get a picture of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment