Saturday, January 23, 2010

31 weeks

Well in 48 hours it will be the time that Haley was determined that she would be born early. I had my 31 week appointment on Thursday and all looks good. Paige is still head down from what they can tell, very active, heartbeat 150 and about 3.5 lbs, and I'm measuring 30.5 cm. So all looks good. I think once I get over this hump I will feel a little better. I will get the shots until about 35 weeks, and they hope I go til then, usually 35 weeks means no NICU time for a baby. Hopefully I will go until my scheduled c-section but if not 35-36 weeks is fine by me.

It seems that everything seems to take effort these days. Just going to the store and walking makes my belly feel so tight and exhausted. I don't know what it is like to go beyond this weekend but will soon find out... I am trying really hard to take it as easy as much as possible but with a 14 month old I don't know if that is really possible....

No comments: