Wednesday, December 30, 2009

28 weeks...

I had my 28 week appointment today for Paige....the heartbeat was 148-152, she said all over the place because she was moving alot!

I am still doing well and still getting the weekly shots to help me go to full term. I asked if I could travel to NC before the end of January and they said that it was probably not a good idea since I am getting close to when I had Haley...I can't believe how quickly time has passed with this pregnancy, a little one at home sure makes it go by fast. In a short 3 weeks I will be 31 weeks and the time I had Haley. I have to admit, it is now that I am going nervous that I will go early again. I just keep telling her to stay in there a little while longer.

Paige is so active. I thought Haley was active, but Paige is 10 times more active. She is non stop moving and will wake me up out of a dead sleep. Another mover once she come out!

We got the stuff for her nursery, just have to get it all hung up and together. (I will post it all soon) I am feeling the need to get it ready before 31 weeks just because of what happened with Haley, nesting kicking in, hopefully that isn't a sign she is going to come early too.

Can you believe this is my little NICU baby...she is so big!

No comments: