I am 35 weeks today! Belly getting big and getting harder and harder to do things....I am having a lot of contractions and pain so I have to keep off my feet as much as possible...My goal is to make it to 36 weeks...I have had a gut feeling all February that on February 28th I will be having our little Paige, it is my grandma's birthday (the one I look like) and it is a full moon...we shall see...
Friday, February 19, 2010
35 Weeks...
I am 35 weeks today! Belly getting big and getting harder and harder to do things....I am having a lot of contractions and pain so I have to keep off my feet as much as possible...My goal is to make it to 36 weeks...I have had a gut feeling all February that on February 28th I will be having our little Paige, it is my grandma's birthday (the one I look like) and it is a full moon...we shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment