Thursday, February 11, 2010

34 weeks...

I had my 34 week doctor's appointment and shot today. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it because of the blizzard that hit us. The snow amounts are crazy that we are dealing with here. I am dilated almost 1 cm and the contractions I am feeling are not braxton hicks but most likely true contractions but not to worry yet since they are not regular or happening multiple times in an hour. I have from 2-5 a day, they are very painful and I have to stop whatever I am doing until they go away, usually lasting about 5 minutes or less. I get my last shot next week and by some web research I have done alot of people have said that they have gone 7-14 days after they stop the shot so it will be interesting to see if I go until March 19th my scheduled c section or earlier. It has always been my gut that I would go at the beginning of March and Feb. 28th is a full moon and 10 days after the shot and it is also my Grandma Rose's bday so I keep thinking I will be going on that day....

Happy even though we are stuck inside with the snow storm!

Some is from the driveway because Joe is so afraid that we won't be able to get out if I go into labor early!

No comments: