Monday, June 21, 2010

Visiting Grandma and Grandpap in NC

Well, I braved the drive to NC by myself with the two girls.  It wasn't bad at all, they were very good.  We left at 3 in the morning because Paige wasn't sleeping well and so if I was going to be up, I mine as well drive, at least Paige sleeps in the car most of the time.  Haley was up for a few hours but then went back to sleep.   We are going to be here for a week and I am very excited for the girls to spend time with my parents, especially since they don't get to see them all that often.  We went to a lake, Shelly Lake, that I always went to as a kid and though it was so hot, we did get to see the ducks for a bit.  The geese were chasing us and we had to run away from them!



No comments: