Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little giggles

So Haley and I have talking time each day. I try to set aside some time to sing to her with a great CD my sister got us, or read a book or just sit and have a conversation. It may sound silly but she really talks back in her our cooing language of course. So yesterday Joe and I were talking to her on the couch, making funny faces and noises and she did the littlest giggle ever. It was so cute! I can't wait until she is giggling and laughing all the time!

1 comment:

Kory said...

after i nursed CJ in the evenings i would just sit and hold her and "talk" to her. i loved it, it was such a special time for just me and her. now when i pick her up from daycare i make sure to ask her what she did, etc.