I've been tagged...by Kory
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Bones
4. Fringe
5. CSI
6. HGTV and TLC
7. The Mentalist
8. House
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Made 8 layer dip
2. put together (well mostly Joe) our stroller and bouncy seat
3. Went to our nephew's/God Son's baptism
4. Went to Jeff and Shauna's for a celebration for Jack's baptism and Connor's birthday
5. Did laundry
6. Watched my favorite show the amazing race
7. Had a back ache all day :(
8. Spent the whole day with family and friends...so wonderful to see everyone
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas when my family will be together...i love Christmas time!!!
2. Thanksgiving pies!
3. snow...I love snow!
4. having some down time in the next month or two to spend with my husband before Haley comes
5. setting up the nursery
6. January 23 or around there when Haley will be coming into our lives...
7. Becoming a mom and watching one amazing husband become one amazing daddy
8. being able to sleep on my belly again...
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Outback
2. Chilli's
3. The Melting Pot
4. Japanese food
5. Olive Garden
6. Panera Bread
7. Saladworks
8. any local mom and pop restaurant
8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. To have a healthy baby and easy delivery (as easy as possible)
2. To finish painting the house
3. Finish the curtains for the nursery and blinds for the basement
4. to grow old with the love of my life...
5. To see all the places on my map that I have marked
6. To be as good as a mom as my mom is
7. To spend more time with family and friends
8. To enjoy each and every day God gives me...
No comments:
Post a Comment