I still can't believe I am already 29 and a half weeks along. It seems let yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. I can still remember that I came out of the bathroom and asked Joe if a good birthday present would be a baby....he said YES! I think I took like 3 more tests to be sure over the course of two days....
I had my appointment yesterday and the heartbeat is strong, 150, she weighs about 3lbs...I have gained 25 pounds total, so far, yikes! I am measuring 29 cm so right on schedule...
With the holidays coming up I know that November and December will be gone before we know it so we are trying to get things done before then because January is just around the corner!
We had our birthing class this past weekend, it was all day, so it was long but we got some very good information and it confirmed that I have the same fears as all new moms have about the delivery. We also got to see the tour of the maternity ward and how things will work if all goes as scheduled.
Overall I think we are getting ready and are really excited more and more each day!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment