We have been very busy getting the house ready for our little girl to arrive, organizing the office, painting the bathroom and nursery and getting new carpet. Joe has done so much work around the house, I swear I am the luckiest wife every!
Monday, October 13, 2008
New Belly pics...
We had a wedding in NJ for my cousin Ken getting married which was absolutely beautiful! It was so good to see so many aunts, uncles and cousins and their kids we haven't seen in a very long time! My sister-in-law, Teresa, took some pics of the ever growing belly. Haley has been moving around like crazy, but it seems she gets stage fright when others try and feel. I still can't believe we are 25 weeks along.


We have been very busy getting the house ready for our little girl to arrive, organizing the office, painting the bathroom and nursery and getting new carpet. Joe has done so much work around the house, I swear I am the luckiest wife every!
We have been very busy getting the house ready for our little girl to arrive, organizing the office, painting the bathroom and nursery and getting new carpet. Joe has done so much work around the house, I swear I am the luckiest wife every!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment