Once we have everything set up I will post pictures of that, but here are the pieces we have picked out so far.
This is the bedding we ended up picking out. We can't wait to get it! It is so cute, girly but not too girly.


We got a few things to decorate the nursery with and can't wait to start putting them up. Here are a few of the things we got:
A Multi-bug Mobile
Daisy Cutouts for the wall
A Picture hanging board

Daisy Cutouts for the wall
A Picture hanging board
Joe is going to make letters to hang on the wall for her name and a little butterfly like this one will sit on them:
Joe is also going to make the cutest bookshelf ever. I found a pic in a store of one I like and so he is going to make it. It is so cute!

I can't wait to see it all come together!
Joe is also going to make the cutest bookshelf ever. I found a pic in a store of one I like and so he is going to make it. It is so cute!
I can't wait to see it all come together!
No comments:
Post a Comment