We found out on December 23rd that we are expecting a sweet pea #3. I was going to wrap up the test and give it to Joe for Christmas, but I couldn't keep it in and had to tell him that night! We are very excited and up for the challenge of being a family of 5! Who knows whether it will be another girl or boy, either one is fine by us as long as I and the baby remain healthy throughout! I am due August 29th, but won't go that long. I also am not allowed to go into labor so just pray all goes smoothly. I got my blood work done yesterday and all looks good so far. I have my first prenatal appointment January 26th so hopefully that will go well! I am feeling pretty good, just hungry and tired all the time.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment