I saw a picture of desk made from an old door a long time ago and loved it and always wanted one so we we went out to Lancaster and found an old door and Joe put a piece of plexiglass on top of it and built two saw horses that I antiqued. He also built a shelf for my office stuff. Love it so much!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Love my New Desk!
So Haley is starting to move a lot so we decided that my desk for work should be moved to our basement so I don't have to worry about stairs and she has a lot more room to moved around without getting hurt.
I saw a picture of desk made from an old door a long time ago and loved it and always wanted one so we we went out to Lancaster and found an old door and Joe put a piece of plexiglass on top of it and built two saw horses that I antiqued. He also built a shelf for my office stuff. Love it so much!



I saw a picture of desk made from an old door a long time ago and loved it and always wanted one so we we went out to Lancaster and found an old door and Joe put a piece of plexiglass on top of it and built two saw horses that I antiqued. He also built a shelf for my office stuff. Love it so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment