You guys may now take all of our pink and purple spoons that came in our multi packs for Noah!!! I've been looking forward to giving them to you!! :) Congrats little sis!!! I still can't believe it!! Joe, you better start thinking about what you're gonna say to all her boyfriends!! :) See you guys soon!!
I started this blog to share updates and pictures with family and friends from all over that we don't get to see often. Also to document our little corner of the world, or our little piece of heaven as I like to think about it.
Joe and I met at work and were married June 15, 2007. We have two daughters, Haley and Paige. And our first baby, Soda Pop.
I am a freelance web designer, but first and foremost a wife and mother. I am now a stay at home mom, the best and hardest job I have ever done.
"The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." — Jill Churchill
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." — Joseph Campbell
"The love we give away is the only love we keep." — Elbert Hubbard
1 comment:
You guys may now take all of our pink and purple spoons that came in our multi packs for Noah!!! I've been looking forward to giving them to you!! :) Congrats little sis!!! I still can't believe it!! Joe, you better start thinking about what you're gonna say to all her boyfriends!! :) See you guys soon!!
Post a Comment