Monday, July 7, 2008

Soda...he was meant for us...

When Joe and I first got together it became clear to me that one day I would have to give up my beloved cat, Comet. He was my best friend for 6 years, but Joe was allergic and I knew if we were going to go any further in our relationship I would have to find him a good home. I did with the help of a Persian rescue company.

Joe said after we got married we could get a dog, so a week after our honeymoon I started to look. (he said after, he never said how soon after:) Well I found this one puppy, him and his brother were rescued from Virginia, his brother's name is Fairfax and the puppy that I feel in love with his face was named Soda. See I told Joe it was meant to be, his brother and father both work for Pepsi, so what else would we name our dog! We got him in July of 2007.

Here he is when we first got him:


He loves to follow us everywhere! Here he is helping Joe cook!



Soda's First Bath!

No comments: