Friday, December 21, 2007

The beginning of our life as husband & wife...

With our family and friends by our side we got married on Friday, June 15, 2007. One perfect day. Joe and I met at work and I knew from the moment I met him that I was going to marry him. I actually send a friend of mine an email that day and said "I just met the man I am going to marry." So after two years of working in the same building, the timing was right and we had our first date on February 11, 2005. We were inseparable from the beginning. We got engaged on September 10, 2006 and the rest is history....

As with any wedding, there is always something doesn't go quite as planned. Our thing was the flowers. I did the flowers myself with the help of my mom, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids. The only glitch was that they showed up mostly dead. We had to have the reordered and shipped again, and on our wedding day my bridesmaids, Shauna and Mary, (Joe helped out too) were frantically putting them together. They turned out perfect! I could not have done it without them!


No comments: